I should be a BT vision customer but through many mistakes I still don’t have a service. My BT line should of been set on Feb 1st but after many calls it was connected on Feb 3rd – 2 days late? My broadband should of been Feb 3rd but connected Feb 9th – 6 days late. And my Vision is still not working as it should of been on Feb 10th.
My broadband speed is slow…..too slow to run the vision box – WHY? I just want a working service – sky never gave me these headaches. Nobody at BT can help – today I’ve spoke to 5 people (65mins) and they wanted to pass me through to technical.
- Monday 1st – 35 mins – no phone
- Tuesday 2nd – 25 mins no fault found – no phone
- Wednesday 3rd – 2 call – 36 mins fault found connected wrong.
- Thursday 4th – 2 calls – broadband error not connected.
- Monday 8th – problem with broadband should be fixed.
- Thursday 11th – tech fixed vision box as no signal sent but not the on demand.
- Friday 12th – waiting code to active box for on demand but should be Monday 15th.
- Monday 15th – box not working but told that the band width needed correcting and someone from complaints should call within 24 hours (3 calls)
- Tuesday 16th – no call from BT – 1 hour on the phone tried to cancel as this is your fault not mine and tried to transfer me again – I HUNG UP as at work.
Why can’t anyone say sorry or help me??? Told I had to complain online more BT contacts. Please compensate me for my time and your mistakes. Either release me from this broadband/ vision contract without charge and I’ll return the devices or fix the problem and let Feb + March be FREE!