This BT complaint was sent in today regarding BT phone problems.
Phone dead for a week now with no phone calls, no BT Vision and no Internet. I was supposed to be working from home on the weekend and unable to do so – very upset and frustrated. Seeking some sort of compensation for this inconvenience – paying for a service that need and rely on.
Thursday 12th July
- Phoned BT went through all the several options – got cut off.
- Re-phoned – Spoke to BT representative assured that would sort the problem –
- Phoned back – put on hold and told would sort. 5 minutes then told would phone back again.
- Phoned (sat waiting on phone for 18 minutes on the second time)
- Finished with him saying would phone me back in two hours *4th time – didn’t phone
- Problem seemed to be that could not close the fault procedure
Friday 13th July
- Phoned BT again
- Spoke to BT representative – Stated that could not offer any compensation since been off 3 days – not the case!
- Put through to billing account – cut off after 10 minutes of waiting
- Spoke to BT representative from Billing – unable to see what compensation would be to begin with – then stated that £10 would be added to my statement next account – lie!
- Foreign accent so strong – struggled to understand her and she stated at the conversation she was struggling to understand me – that point asked to be transferred to a supervisor.
- Spoke to BT representative – Supervisor
- Went through and explained that despite all inconvenience nothing could do further than give £2.69
- Felt aggrieved that in circumstances after being treated so badly that this was insult and outrage that a company paying to give me a service – that have 3 services from could treat someone so badly.